Saturday 29 December 2018

Real talk

Hi everyone!

This blog has been inactive for far too long and I've been meaning to port something for quite some time. A lot of real life shit is going on which made it almost impossible for me to work on my hobbies. Porting these VNs is one of them and that's all this will be.

The reason I checked this blog today was because of an email notification from Patreon which said that someone became a Patron. I was confused because all Patreon related information was removed from blog as far as I can remember. This lead me to read all the xomments with one of them suggesting to donate money on Patreon.

I really appreciate the thoughts behind that comment and to the person who became a Patron. It does feel good to be rewarded for the work I put in while porting these games as sometimes they took up my entire weekend. BUT, please understand that I did not quit/stop porting because of money. I just couldn't find decent time to work on ports which haven't been ported by others.

Which brings me to the point where I thought or atleast assumed that there are ample other lorters out there to port the games you need. Unless a game is super tedious to port like A town uncovered or Max's life where the entire code needs to be changed, they will be ported by someone.

Anyways, I really do plan on keeping this blog alive but yes, expect a blackout period for a few more days. Since the request backlog is too large and chances of them already been ported is high, I'll randomly select some.

Happy holidays everyone. Enjoy your time with family and loved ones.

TL;DR: Not dead, blog not abandoned. Still plan on posting content soon. Donation/appreciation always welcome but never necessary :)

13 comments:

  1. Real world shit can definitely get in the way. Good luck with whatever is going on and I hope all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you master, happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need legends like you with us man! thanks for not quitting this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my suggestion is that you could start with Ecchi Sensei Lewdmas Special because it has not been ported yet. Only day 5 has been ported ;)
    Happy new year máster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyy dude don't worry we got yo back 😃 but i have a request it's just a compressed version of ecchi sensei day 5 the official android version is 1.92 gb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really happy that the blog is still alive...No problem take your time to sort out your things...we'll be waiting eagerly for you...btw you blog is still in my speed dial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you were taking a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you...jumping back in like a pro!! Good job, man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, Happy New Year.
    Success for you.
    Thanks for your work
    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you still healthy 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emre you re so nice, and lot of peps miss your works. You re the best and humble. Happy New Year, waiting for time lapse porting

    ReplyDelete

Request a game

You can use the Google form to suggest a Ren'py game you'd like to be ported to Android platform. Form Link